I ordered Primatene Mist from MedshopExpress.com on 6/1/2011 and paid to have it shipped via UPS.Since I hadn't received my product yet, I decided to go the email that they sent me track my package.

Needless to say, there was no tracking information. I went to the MedshopExpress website looking for a customer service number, and guess what…. NO PHONE NUMBER. You have to first register with the company and then you can email them a ticket.

Well a lot of help that was, I just got a generic email back saying that my order has been updated. Updated? What does that mean? I don't need an update, I need my order..

Hello? Remember I ordered Primatene Mist…… I can't breathe!!!!!

Never again will I use this company.Who would drop the ball on something as important as someone being able to breathe?

Had an Experience with MedshopExpress?

Comments

Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #763362

I have the same problem, i did'nt recive my oder since 3 month, what are the soulution? and how to gets back the money???

i just read someone elses complaint and it was similar.its hard to trust mail orders, things get lost all the time.

does your insurance cover retail pharmacy?if they do i suggest using them.

Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - *** Edgepark Medical Supplies "Dr. orders Supplies for a 30 day period, Special Tape ,ADB Pads, Non Stick Pads and Wound cleaner. What do I get 2 bottles of wound cleaner and 4 non..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more